GUIDE to Coins.Ph MINI-BAYAD CENTER BUSINESS
About the Mini-Bayad Center Business:
- Just like in the eLoading business - you don't have to configure anything, the Bayad Center feature is already set-up in the system.
- You can collect payments for >> utilities (power & water), credit cards bills, Meralco, internet broadband, cable channel provider, SSS contributions, Home Credit loan, insurance, tuition fees, and telecom bills (see complete list at the end of this post).
- Your Coins.Ph account must have funds before you can process payments (learn how to fund your account here).
- So basically it works like this >> you receive payment (+ service fee), process the bill via Coins.Ph, and get a rebate.
- You earn PhP5.00 rebate for every bill that you process. This PhP5.00 rebate is instantly credited back to your account after completing the payment process.
- You have the option to collect additional PhP5.00 service fee like some Bayad centers do.
- You earn PhP100.00 for every 5 *unique bills that you process.
If you're using a tablet, phablet or phone - better download the CoinsPh app first for a better user interface.
Click the app for your device - app is free to download:
For Android Devices
STEPS TO PROCESS A BILL USING COINS.PH:
Step 1. Receive the payment and bill statement from your customer (check if the bill is included in the list of Coins.Ph's acceptable bills found at the end of this post).
Step 2. Login to your CoinsPh account and click on the "Pay Bills" icon.
Step 3. Select the "Bill Type" and "Company Name". Enter the (1) Subscriber ID or Reference No., (2) Subscriber Name, (3) Due Date, and (4) Exact Amount to be paid then click the "Pay Bill" button.
(See list of Bill Types & Companies at the end of post.)
Step 4. Confirm the bill payment >> choose which wallet you're going to use (Peso or BTC wallet) then click the "Pay" button.
You just process a bill. :)
You just process a bill. :)
Important: It may take up to 3 days for Coins.Ph to complete the payment with the companies.
Also a rebate of PhP5.00 will be credited back to your account. Pay 4 more *unique bills and you get a bonus of PhP100.00 in your account.
*A bill is considered unique if the billing account number has not been previously paid for using Coins.ph in the current calendar month. Users who pay at least five unique bills per week (Monday to Sunday), of at least 100 PHP per bill, will earn a 100 PHP rebate for every five unique bills paid, to be credited to their PHP wallet on Wednesday the following week.
List of Acceptable Bill Types and Companies:(As of February 18, 2017)
1. Utilities (Power & Water)
Cotabato Light (CLPC)
Iloilo Electric Cooperative Inc (ILECO 1)
Maynilad Water Services Inc.
2. Credit Card Bills
Asia United Bank
BDO American Express
Security Bank Diners Club
Security Bank Mastercard
Standard Chartered Visa/Mastercard
Tiaong Rural Bank
3. Bayad Center
Home Bro Ultera
5. Cable Channel Provider
Destiny Cable Inc.
6. SSS Contributions
Farmers and Fisherman
7. Home Credit
Home Credit Loan
Pru Life UK
Sun Life of Canada (Phils.) Inc.
9. Tuition Fee
La Salle Greenhills
University of San Juan - Recoletos
Smart Communications Inc.
Sun Broadband (Postpaid)
Sun Cellular (Postpaid)
Go to Remittance Center Guide
Don't have a CoinsPh wallet-account yet?
Visit this link to learn how to get one & receive a welcome bonus in your account.